Chicago-area dealerships say they've seen an uptick in sales and foot traffic as President Donald Trump's new taxes on cars ...
Nissan Motor said on Thursday it will not take new orders from the US for two Mexican-built Infiniti SUVs, following auto ...
President Donald Trump’s 25 percent tariffs on all auto-related imports have been called “a debacle of epic proportions” and ...
President Trump’s tariffs are helping to keep up production at a car plant in Tennessee. Nissan Motor had said in January ...
Automaker Stellantis announced a partial suspension of production in Mexico as vehicle manufacturers around the world adjust ...
The move is a response to a 25% tariff on automotive imports, but production is expected to continue for other markets.
Nissan announced their intention to cut shifts in Smyrna earlier this year. But now, the car company has changed course to avoid the tariffs on Mexico and Japan.
With tariffs now in place, automakers tell us how they may be affected. We'll update the story with more information as the ...
Automakers have started to adapt to the 25-percent tariff imposed on car imports by US President Donald Trump, from pausing ...
GM CEO Mary Barra hinted at this shift during an earnings call earlier this year, emphasizing the company’s capacity to adapt ...
Nissan has ceased on new orders from the US for two of its Infiniti SUV models, the QX50 and QX55, produced at the COMPAS ...
The tariffs are here but so are the deals – check out these great 0% financing offers on new plug-in cars good through April 30th!