Nissan Motor Co. decided to stop selling a pair of Mexican-built Infiniti SUVs in the US market, in response to President ...
Japanese automakers have long relied on the "dependable and affordable" appeal of their economy cars to drive U.S. sales, ...
Car companies like Ford and Dodge-owner Stellantis are responding to Trump's auto tariffs with discounts, fees, and ...
April 3 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor (7201.T), opens new tab said on Thursday it will not take new orders from the U.S. for two Mexican-built Infiniti SUVs, following auto tariffs levied by U.S ...
GM CEO Mary Barra hinted at this shift during an earnings call earlier this year, emphasizing the company’s capacity to adapt ...
Nissan Motor said on Thursday it will halt new orders of two Mexican-built Infiniti SUVs for the U.S. market after new auto ...
4d
MotorTrend on MSNThe First Day at Work for Nissan's New CEO Looks Daunting—Here's His PlanVeteran Ivan Espinosa knows the challenges ahead and is ready to tackle them.
Japanese carmaker Nissan said Friday it would revise plans to reduce production in the United States after President Donald ...
President Trump’s tariffs are helping to keep up production at a car plant in Tennessee. Nissan Motor had said in January ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results