The lawyer of the white supremacist who slaughtered 23 people in 2019 said his client was inspired by President Trump’s words ...
El Paso police are investigating a bomb threat made to an East El Paso Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall, authorities said.
A family member of a victim of the El Paso Walmart shooting spoke about the recent announcement of the El Paso District ...
Families of victims of the August 3rd mass shooting are beginning to speak out after the gag order was lifted last week.
Despite being convicted in the state that has executed the most people in the country since the reinstatement of the death ...
This is the second of a two-part series on issues defense attorneys might have raised if Patrick Crusius had gone to trial for the 2019 Walmart mass shooting. Previously: Patrick Crusius ...
This is the first of a two-part series from El Paso Matters on issues defense attorneys might have raised if Patrick Crusius ...
Patrick Crusius killed or wounded 55 people in a Walmart mass shooting that targeted Hispanics, and he will not be facing the death penalty, ...
The gunman who killed 23 people in a racist attack at an El Paso Walmart in 2019 in one of the the deadliest mass shootings ...
El Paso County District Attorney James Montoya says decision to remove death penalty came after speaking with survivors and ...
August 3, 2019 is a day that many El Pasoans will remember because it was a day when 23 innocent people lost their lives to a ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results