Meghan Markle appeared to have an awkward exchange with Sentebale chair Dr. Sophie Chandauka at a 2024 polo match, which she says contributed to tensions with Prince Harry
Prince Harry is feeling "total shock" at the allegations being made in the aftermath of his resignation from his Sentebale charity, his friend says.
After the Duke of Sussex resigned from his role at the HIV and AIDS charity working in Africa on Wednesday, its chairwoman has now accused Harry of "harassment and bullying.”
The Duke of Sussex condemned the “blatant lies” that he says have been spread since his decision to resign from the charity he co-founded in 2006.
Royal fans are convinced that Meghan Markle snubbed Dr Sophie Chandauka - before the awkward photo opportunity moment. The Duchess of Sussex, according to Dr Chandauka - previously confirmed that she would not be in attendance at the Royal Salute Polo Challenge in Florida last year.
3don MSN
The head of a charity co-founded by Prince Harry has accused the British royal of “bullying and harassment at scale”, after he quit the organisation earlier this week. At such a critical moment in US history, we need reporters on the ground. Your donation allows us to keep sending journalists to speak to both sides of the story.
Prince Harry is reportedly nervous about a leaked message he allegedly sent to Dr Sophie Chandauka, chair of the Sentebale charity, after she refused to defend his wife, Meghan Markle.
An investigation has been launched after Prince Harry resigned from his Sentebale charity amid 'bullying' claims from chairwoman, Dr Sophie Chandauka.
4d
US Weekly on MSNSentebale Chair Sophie Chandauka Accuses Prince Harry of ‘Harassment and Bullying’ in New InterviewSentebale chair Sophie Chandauka criticized Prince Harry in a scathing new interview about his resignation from the charity