16h
ABS-CBN on MSNMyanmar quake toll passes 2,700, nation halts to honour victimsEmergency workers in Myanmar rescued a woman on Tuesday who had been trapped for more than 90 hours under the rubble of a ...
1d
Al Jazeera on MSNMyanmar holds minute of silence as death toll from earthquake tops 2,700Myanmar’s military leader Senior General Min Aung Hlaing, in a televised address on Tuesday, said the death toll had reached ...
Although the official number of dead stands at around 2,000, the military junta has a history of suppressing the scale of ...
Myanmar on Monday declared seven days of national mourning over a powerful earthquake of a 7.7-magnitude that struck central ...
Myanmar's State Administration Council's Chairman, Senior General Min Aung Hlaing, on Monday announced a week-long mourning ...
1d
The Manila Times on MSNMyanmar holds minute's silence as quake deaths riseMyanmar held a minute's silence on Tuesday in tribute to the victims of a catastrophic earthquake that has killed more than 2 ...
1d
Khaleej Times on MSNMyanmar quake: Minute's silence observed for more than 2,000 deadMyanmar held a minute's silence on Tuesday in tribute to victims of a catastrophic earthquake that has killed more than 2,000 ...
A man was pulled alive from the rubble of a Myanmar hotel on Wednesday, officials said, five days after a devastating ...
Myanmar held a minute’s silence on Tuesday in tribute to victims of a catastrophic earthquake that has killed more than 2,700 ...
The death toll from the powerful earthquake that struck Myanmar has risen to over 2,700, including 50 children who were in a ...
The moment of remembrance is part of a week of national mourning declared by the junta. Read more at straitstimes.com.
More than 2,000 people have been killed and 3,000 injured after a magnitude 7.7 earthquake hit Myanmar last Friday.
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results