DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel is establishing a new security corridor across the Gaza Strip to pressure Hamas, suggesting it would cut off the southern city of Rafah, which Israel has ordered evacuated, from the rest of the Palestinian territory.
The Israeli military has indicated it could soon launch another major offensive in Rafah and ordered most of the southernmost city in the Gaza Strip evacuated
The Hamas militant group said Saturday it has accepted a new Gaza ceasefire proposal from mediators Egypt and Qatar, but Israel said it has made a counter-proposal in "full coordination" with the third mediator, the United States.
The Israeli military is set to expand its ground operations to occupy 25% of Gaza in the coming weeks to apply “maximum pressure” on Hamas to release the remaining hostages, officials
7don MSN
The Israeli military has ordered the evacuation of parts of Gaza City as it steps up its renewed offensive against Hamas.
Protests have erupted across northern Gaza on Tuesday as Palestinians call for an end to the conflict with Israel — and declaring that they’re “sending a message to the entire world” that they want Hamas to permanently leave the war-torn Strip.
Since Israel and Hamas went to war, reporters and editors at The New York Times have closely covered the conflict. Our coverage includes the Hamas-led attack on Israel, the plight of hostages, how ...
CAIRO — Palestinians chanted against Hamas during anti-war protests in the Gaza Strip, witnesses said Wednesday, in a rare show of public anger against the militant group that has long repressed dissent and still rules the territory 17 months into the war with Israel.
One Israeli strike killed at least 17 people in a United Nations building, previously a clinic, that had been converted into a shelter for more than 700 displaced people.