The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
The White House claims US strikes in Yemen killed a top Houthi missile expert, but military confirmation is pending.
Walked into his girlfriend’s building... Late Friday, a senior Houthi military official believed to be the group’s top ...
Amid the US 'war plan leak' row, chats of JD Vance and Mike Waltz have emerged that shows them celebrating the demise of ...
The Pentagon extended the deployment of the USS Harry S. Truman aircraft carrier strike group and ordered a second flotilla ...
The U.S. military has so far declined to confirm the death, and the identity of the Houthi commander in question remains ...
The Pentagon has refused to disclose how many targets have been hit in Yemen, or identify the Houthi militia commanders ...
The U.S. launched airstrikes against Houthi rebel positions to deter them from targeting Israeli ships, while Iran and Russia ...
Officials said the new round of strikes in Yemen may last for weeks and that they are now less worried about casualties.
USS Gerald R. Ford carrier strike group conducted its final training exercise recently in the Atlantic Ocean, preparing for a ...
Iran has once again issued a chilling warning to Israel as tensions in the region escalate. Top IRGC commander Esmaeil Qa'ani ...
According to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies, a Washington-based think tank, Abdul Khaliq Badruddin Al-Houthi is the "de-facto commander of the Strategic Missile Forces." Mohammed ...