British Steel’s auditor has warned the company faces “material uncertainty” and requires “further future funding” if it is to ...
The struggling British Steel said it could close its blast furnaces as soon as June with the potential loss of up to 2,700 ...
British Steel says it is planning to close its two blast furnaces and steelmaking operations in the north England town of ...
6d
Agence France-Presse on MSNTariff-hit British Steel confirms plan to shut blast furnacesChinese-owned British Steel confirmed Thursday plans to shut blast furnaces and other operations in England, saying US ...
Terror laws could be used to nationalise Britain’s last steel blast furnaces after their Chinese owner threatened to shut ...
Operator of blast furnace/basic oxygen furnace mill in England has started to consult on proposed closure of its steelmaking ...
More than 2,000 jobs are at risk as Britain's second-biggest steelmaker failed to get an agreement with the UK government to ...
Its Chinese owner earlier this week rejected a £500 million ($647 million) public rescue package for the loss-making ...
British Steel blames outages and costs for losses after owner rejects deal - The company said challenging trading conditions ...
A union has called for the government to nationalise British Steel if a deal cannot be reached with its Chinese owners to safeguard thousands of jobs. British Steel launched a consultation on the ...
Thousands of jobs are in danger after British Steel revealed plans that threaten to close its two blast furnaces. Up to 2,700 roles are at risk as a consultation was launched by the UK's second ...
The United Kingdom could be the first G7 nation not to manufacture its own steel, with a major steel firm blaming President Donald Trump's tariffs for the planned closure of its two blast furnaces.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results