Angola will step down from its position as a mediator between parties involved in an escalating Rwanda-backed rebel offensive ...
Daily Wrap on MSN1h
Angola's lingering landmine threat: Costly path to safetyAlmost a thousand minefields remain in Angola following the end of the civil war in 2002. The country requires around €217 ...
The New Times on MSN10d
Angola Withdraws From Mediation of DR Congo CrisisThe government of Angola has announced that it is ending its role as mediator in the ongoing conflict between DR Congo and ...
Angola is terminating its mediation efforts for the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo to allow President Joao ...
Angola said on Monday that it has decided to relieve itself as the mediator in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo ...
The leader of the rebels who captured two key cities in eastern Congo says international sanctions and the planned minerals ...
The recent study by Ndembi and colleagues on the epidemiology of mpox in Africa1 provided a thorough analysis of the disease's spread across the continent. However, we would like to highlight an ...
(Reuters) -A de facto ceasefire between Congolese forces and Rwandan-backed rebels in the eastern Congo town of Walikale appeared to have broken down on Monday, with the rebels going back on a ...
LUANDA | Xinhua | Angola said Monday that it has decided to “relieve itself” as the mediator in the eastern Democratic ...
The second joint summit of the Eastern African Community (EAC) and South African Development Community (SADC) has appointed ...
Angola has announced its decision to step down as mediator in the escalating conflict involving the Rwanda-backed M23 rebels ...
As the current rotating African Union (AU) Chairperson, Angola’s President Joao Lourenco had been trying to mediate a lasting ceasefire and lower tensions between Congo and neighbouring Rwanda ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results