The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has said that U.S. strikes in Yemen earlier this month killed the Houthi top missile expert, but the U.S. military has so far declined to confirm the death ...
2don MSN
Yemen’s Houthi rebels claim they have shot down another American MQ-9 Reaper drone. The U.S. military acknowledged to The ...
A similar attack was launched by the Houthis early Friday morning, with two missiles intercepted by the IDF Aerial Array.
A ballistic missile launched at Israel by the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen was successfully intercepted by air defenses Sunday morning, hours after the rebels claimed they had targeted an American ...
The Israeli military says it intercepted a missile fired from Yemen, as the United States launches intense military operations in the country, primarily targeting sites held by Houthi rebels.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Yemen’s Houthi rebels claimed Tuesday that they shot down another American MQ-9 Reaper drone, as the U.S. kept up its intense airstrikes targeting the group.
The intense campaign of airstrikes under President Donald Trump, targeting the rebels over their attacks on shipping in ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results