His mother, Lauryn Keating, told the Daily Record that the 14-year-old’s friends said they had been doing the viral “blackout challenge” during a Facetime call. The teenagers “probably ...
The "blackout challenge" was one of the most dangerous trends to hit TikTok back in 2021. While it's not a new concept, the challenge's resurgence is being linked to deaths in young users.
A 10-year-old girl from Pennsylvania is dead after she attempted the "Blackout Challenge," a dangerous game that has recently circulated on social media networks. Nyla Anderson was found ...
In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Tawainna Anderson says she found her daughter, Nylah, unconscious in their home on Dec. 7 after she allegedly tried the "Blackout Challenge," which ...
A mother filed a wrongful death suit against TikTok after her 10-year-old daughter died from attempting the Blackout Challenge (Photo by Nikolas Kokovlis/NurPhoto via Getty Images) The mother of a ...
The advisory issued on Monday (March 3) on the Parents Gateway app said that some challenges trending online, such as Blackout Challenge and Skull Breaker Challenge, encourage children to ...
The blackout challenge, also known as the “pass-out challenge” or “choking challenge,” is the latest TikTok challenge to cause controversy and concern in Egypt. The education ministry ...
One of the challenges mentioned in the March 3 advisory, issued through the Parents Gateway app, is the Blackout Challenge, where people choke themselves with household items until they black out ...
Results that may be inaccessible to you are currently showing.
Hide inaccessible results