Yankees left-hander Carlos Rodón was struck by a 115.5-mph line drive during Wednesday night's loss to the Diamondbacks.
The New York Yankees have had to deal with a few injuries on the mound before the season even started. The biggest news was their Cy Young winner, Gerrit Cole, ...
Giancarlo Stanton said he plans to use the torpedo bat when he returns from the IL and won't blame the bat for his injuries.
The numbers are not pretty. The Yankees are expected to start the season with 11 players on the injured list, and that does ...
The so-called torpedo bats have gotten much of the credit for the Yankees' big-swinging ways, but of special comfort to the ...
Giancarlo Stanton is not close to returning from the elbow tendinitis in both arms that’s bothered him since last year, but ...
Giancarlo Stanton has spent his offseason in a fight far tougher than any pitcher he’s ever faced. The New York […] ...
Yankees slugger Giancarlo Stanton declined Tuesday to say whether he believes using the torpedo bats last season caused the ...
Yankees slugger Giancarlo Stanton said he'll continue using a torpedo bat whenever he returns, but also declined to say ...
One of my biggest question marks entering Opening Day was how Aaron Boone would manage the Yankees‘ bullpen as the […] ...
On Tuesday, Stanton was asked whether he believes using the non-traditional bat model contributed to the tennis elbow he’s ...
Yankees designated hitter Giancarlo Stanton mentioned this spring that bat adjustments likely contributed to his severe elbow ...