state foresters call off burn ban for Upstate counties
Digest more
Directly after this announcement, Horry County said its local burn ban was also lifted. The county reminds everyone that all open burning in Horry County requires contacting the S
Table Rock became largest wildfire in SC history. On Saturday, fires had grown to more than 12,000 acres, surpassing Nov. 2016 Pinnacle Mountain Fire.
The South Carolina State Forestry Commission lifted a burn ban for all but five of the state’s 46 counties as of early Monday morning.
COLUMBIA, S.C. — The South Carolina Forestry Commission (SCFC) has lifted a statewide burning ban for 41 counties in the state.
4d
WCBD News 2 on MSNSC Forestry lifts burning ban for 41 counties due to improved conditionsA statewide burn ban will be lifted Monday morning for multiple South Carolina counties. The South Carolina Forestry Commission said the outdoor burning ban put into
2d
KOLR Springfield on MSNBurning ban lifted for five remaining counties in SCThe South Carolina Forestry Commission’s (SCFC) burning ban has been lifted in the last five counties, effectively cancelling the statewide burn ban.
Outdoor burning is once again allowed in Horry County and across South Carolina after local and state authorities lifted a ban that had been in place in some
COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - The South Carolina Forestry Commission announced the burn ban has ended for the five remaining counties. Officials issued a statewide ban on 41 Palmetto counties on March 31. The ban is now lifeted for those in Greenville, Horry, Oconee, Pickens and Spartanburg counties.